Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wills and Kate fever...I haz it.

Hi, my name is Stephanie and I'm a Royal Wedding addict. After spending my semester abroad in London, I'm a self-confessed anglophile. British Royal ceremonies are always the best! At heart, I'm also a total hopeless romantic, and there's something about this real-life fairytale that just draws me in...as does the prospect of the dress! Let's be honest, Diana was completely fabulous, but her dress was a cream-puff. Let's hope Miss Kate busts out something a bit more streamlined. My tea and crumpets are prepared, my alarm is set, and my tips are "No More Waity, Katie" gruple (that's a combo of grey and purple, nats). It. Is. ON!

My heart of hearts is hoping maybe, just maybe, I'll be taking my tea on these fantastic plates. I'm not into a lot of the co co ca choo crazy paraphernalia they've been hawking (Wills and Kate cereal? Srsly?), but these plates are fab, cheeky, and fun.

all plates from KK Outlet






3 comments:

  1. omg I love the should have been me plate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...it should have been me plate is my favorite! I can't wait for the royal wedding! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, great! I cant wait for her dress. I'm sure she will look like a godess!
    X

    ReplyDelete