Saturday, April 16, 2011

Butter my London...hey oh!

If you know anything about me, you know that I have a serious nail polish problem. I'm constantly changing the color, and have quite the collection (if I do say so myself). One brand that I love, but doesn't get much attention above the noise of OPI, Essie, and China Glaze, is Butter London. Their polish applies like a dream, and super easy to control. The color selection isn't as extensive as the previously mentioned brands, but I believe the colors are well edited and unique. Also, I have a huge soft-spot for England, and as an Anglophile, I adore the color names. Here's some of my favorites!

All Hail the Queen
Originally called All Hail McQueen, after the late designer and all around genius, this color is a gorgeous neutral with holographic shimmer to kick it up a notch.













Rosie Lee
Cockney slang for cup of tea, this reminds me of sprinkles on a cupcake! Super glittery, super girly!













No More Waity, Katie
I can't get enough of the royal wedding, and this dusty lilac with purple glitter will totally be on my tips come April 29th at 4am! Oh yeah, I'll be up and watching!













La Moss
Named for the great Miss Moss, this is your classic vampy red. Maybe I can channel some of Kate's signature style with this one?













Dosh
Brit slang for money (or so I'm told). This is definitely a stand out color, bold green with a gold shimmer throughout. I can totally see this with a nice summer tan, and a great coral dress!













Butter London will be available in all Ulta stores come April 17th, and is also available online at Butter London and B-Glowing.

*all images from B-Glowing

1 comment: