Sunday, June 19, 2011

Absence makes the heart...

So, basically I've been MIA for about forever. School has taken over my life, as well as the studying that goes along with the school, working, GREs, yada yada. Anywhos, let's discuss my current favorite color of all time - poppy. It's turned into an obsession that has extended to painting the walls of my room this cheery, red/orange gem of a color. It's such a happy hue. I love it combined with neutrals such as tan and cream, and additional pops of color, like sunny yellow, bright pink or turquoise.

Poppy Obsession






















TopShop bandeau dress, $110
Madewell scoop neck top, $22
Forever21 three quarter sleeve top, $20
Hudson Jeans cuffed shorts, €169
Armani exchange, $49
Charlotte Olympia satin platform pumps, $626
Armani Exchange zipper bag, $29
Large Zinc Letters 'LOVE' | Wall Decoration | Homeware | Oliver Bonas, £18

No comments:

Post a Comment