Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hello Lover...

I'd like to start this by stating that I'm not big on logos. At all. I feel that clothes should speak for themselves, and that it shouldn't take a splashy logo on things to signify how much it cost, or how great the piece is (exception - Chanel). One item that has become ubiquitous with college campuses and citys alike is Tory Burch Reva flat. They aren't my favorite flat by far...especially since they're SO highly recognizable. But...Miss Burch has turned out a shoe that has made me fall in love. Behold - the Tory Burch Jude Pump:


From the front, we have your standard, everyday black patent pump (abet some interesting design detail at the platform). But from the back...

WahBANG! Talk about a sexy detail. It's like a mullet shoe! Simple and classic in the front, party in the back. Now, how to make this appear in my closet...

No comments:

Post a Comment